The last Year or so....

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Lydia Update

Another update!!
33 weeks and counting. The Doctors didn't even think I would make it this far, and told me I was crazy for thinking I would. Who's laughing now... Seriously though, I will save the long drawn out explanation, but due to safety and health concerns (of the mother this time) the Doctors really want me to deliver between 36 and 37 weeks. So I have 3-4 weeks to go and I am counting down. If I haven't produced a little baby by 37 weeks they will produce her for me!!

As for the house..I am very proud of my husband, he is working very hard on getting this house done. After a six month delay on financing and Hawaii permitting, we are finally approved and scheduled to get money soon. We are done with thousands of dollars flying out of our pockets!!!!! In just a week and a half David (with one employee) has framed our house, sheeted it and they are flying truss' today. That is fast in case you don't know..I will attach more picture.

I have also attached pictures of us decking the halls Hawaiian style(warmest I've been while decorating a Christmas tree)...

And last but not least I have been what is called "tagged" by my sweet best friend Sarah..so Cokiee this is for you:

6 Things that you may not know about me
probably a recap for Sarah and Kara:)
1.

No comments:

Our Tracks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones