The last Year or so....

Monday, October 27, 2008

Harvest in Hawaii

Here are some pictures from our trip to Waimea, a little town north of us. It has a pumpkin patch festival at the private boarding school every year. It is one of the coolest places to go, so we pretend that it is Harvest and dress warm...then sweat or bums off!!

Lydia had a ball...all the games, kids, pumpkins, trains, you name it they had it!

5 comments:

IdahoGirl said...

Hello my little goblin...you are adorable in your little outfit, I love your hat! Maddy is getting anxious to meet you, I think, she kicks me more and more every day. Give your mommy lots of kisses for me!

Anonymous said...

Hi Missy Lydia, You are the cutest little pumpkin I've seen. Gramma misses you and your Mommy VERY MUCH! Can hardly wait for you to meet your little cousin Maddy-you two will have so much fun! Of course Love your hat - what good taste your Gramma has! :) So many hugs and kisses to you and Mommy! What a great pumpkin patch, so much fun for all!
Love you all three ,Gramma

Five Silly Switzer's said...

Autumn in Hawaii, gotta love it. Lydia is so adorable. I can't wait to meet her someday....sooner than later. Hope you guys have a great Halloween. Will you go trick-or Treating???

A Little Sass said...

She is dang cute and getting so big! I can't wait so come visit ... very soon! :) Of course you look very good too!

Hoagland Family said...

Lulu, you look as cute as a button!!

Love the hat!

Avery and Maddie send big kisses and....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMA J!!!!

Our Tracks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones