Well, because I still have no time I am going to do my best to catch up. Restaurant lease-check
Remodel Restaurant - check
Hire and train Staff- check
Get menu Ready - check
Do EVERYTHING ELSE - check
Try and have time with our daughter or each other- no check
Needless to say we have been busy. My weeks are getting a little better
Open to Close Monday and Tuesday (10:00AM- 11.30 PM)
Wed thru Sat. I now take Lydia in with me until about 2 Pm and Friday and Saturday night I work to close or about midnight. I can't complain too much though as David is working just about every day open to close. I can't say Lydia loves it but I was tired of her thinking her Nanny Margo was her Mom.
We couldn't have been more blessed with Margo, my midwifes daughter, she was awesome, but just moved so now e have Bryn her sister.
Here are some pictures to catch you up they are of the restaurant transitions and Lydia I will get some current restaurant photos soon
Love to all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
OMG!!!!! Those pictures are crazy!!!! Can't wait to see the final pictures. Hang in there!!!
Post a Comment