I can't believe it, Lydia will be 8 months old tomorrow morning (20th). Time flies by so fast. I feel like before I know it she will be off to school, then college and then well you know the rest. I still stare at her everyday and feel so fortunate that she chose me to be her mommy. I know that any day now she is just going to sit up and say thanks mom, and by the way I really dig you and all the playing that we do. Until then I guess I will just have to accept her sweet little pats as she is hugging me and the not so sweet pinches of the nose and lips as she is nursing!
On Friday morning, Lydia has her music class and then a play date at the park with cousin Jan, her two kids, and some other moms and keikis. Lydia loves other little ones. Today in her music class she very lovingly tried to pinch the face off of her little buddy Zean Paul. I can't say that he liked it too much, but she did. She laughed and squealed with delight as she tried to pinch him and eat his face. I was delighted!
Hope this finds you all healthy, happy and enjoying your fall weather!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Hey there! I found your blog on Sarah's. Your little one is adorable! Fun to see what you've been up to! Just thought I'd say hi. Take care!
Post a Comment