The last Year or so....

Monday, October 20, 2008

Music Fun

Here are some new pictures of the baby. A few are from her music class and the rest are from a few days ago. Lydia's Mimi and Papa are visiting so we are having fun and staying busy!

Lydia is now crawling, and trying very hard to stand on her own. It won't be long before she is walking. She make new sounds every day and is sill generally very happy.

We hope this finds you all happy and well.

Aloha

3 comments:

IdahoGirl said...

Lulu - Auntie Heather could just eat you up, you're so cute and you look so much like your mama at her age...and I know, I remember! I played with her lots and lots when she was your age. She was my very own baby doll and just what I ordered when Grandma Diane and Grandpa Cliff told me a baby was coming!

You have fun with your music!!!

The Dudley Bunch said...

So sweet...she is a doll, and I can't believe she is going to be walking soon...ah.

Hoagland Family said...

ok-- first of all, your a hot mama!! I would KiLL for your arms. I'm at the fun,fat stage right now with the baby weight. GOOD TIMES!!

Second, I want to just cry that I have not met little Lulu. How sad that we have to live so far from each other:(

Love ya both!

Our Tracks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones