I know I have not posted in awhile and some of you may be wondering why? Well, the answer is between trying to get packed, help David with the house, the baby and the dogs, I just don't have time. As for us, we are moving out of our rental on the first of June. Where to , you may ask? Well, we don't know quite yet! We are then heading to Boise on the 3rd for a few weeks. I am staying a bit longer than Dave. My husband is coming home to frantically try and finish our house and well I will be of very little help in Boise showing the baby off.
Lydia is wonderful. She is getting so big, today is her 4 month birthday! She is cooing, laughing and yes throwing little tantrums (which she totally gets from her Dad).Her new trick is sticking er fist in her mouth and making herself gag. It is actually funny and kind of not all in the same moment. She is generally a very happy baby, but she is starting to teeth, so she has her moments. Each morning when she wakes up she is so happy, she grabs my nose or lips to give me the wake up call and then laughs and smiles for awhile. I often lay there wondering how we can be so lucky. We went through a lot and worked very hard for her and couldn't feel more blessed. I am totally in love. I never thought it was possible to love someone so much. Some of you may know Kara, the sweetest and kindest person I know. The one I am trying to model my parenting after(along with my Aunt Jocelyn), but am not as laid back so it may not be working quite as well. Well any way, I used to spend a lot of time with them when her oldest daughter Tatym was a baby. In fact Tatym was actually my first baby. You know that magical child that you fall in love with and wonder if you will ever think your own child is as cute , wonderful, or special. Anyway back to the story. When she was little and she got a snotty nose, she couldn't blow it yet (obviously) and well didn't really love that nose suction things and to be honest how often are those on hand anyway, so Tim, Kara's husband (if anyone ever thinks they have had a hard time from me, well they should talk to Tim, he had it the worst)would suck the snot out of Tatym's nose so she could breath. I used to be repulsed by this. I mean who the heck sucks snot out of their kids nose. I use this story to illustrate on special point. I love Lydia, so much that I would actually suck snot out of her nose so she could breath freely and wouldn't even think twice about it! I now say, way to go Tim!
We can't wait to see everyone that lives in Idaho!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment