The last Year or so....

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Pictures



I had a few minutes so here are some new pictures. Approx. from April until now. There are also some pictures of our house in there as well. It is quite funny because as soon as Lydia realizes she is getting her picture taken the fun stops and the seriousness begins. She has already made it quite clear that she will not be performing on command! Enjoy!

Oh FYI the red mark on Lydia's face is called a strawberry hemangioma . It is a cluster of vessels under the skin. It is supposed to stop growing by 6 months and go away by two years.If it doesn't go away on its own then you can have them lasered off and yes we would if necessary. I am telling everyone this because I am so sick of being in the store and having complete strangers come up to me and ask what is on my babies face and if it will go away. YES IT WILL and even if it doesn't she is still the PRETTIEST BABY EVER.

No comments:

Our Tracks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones