The last Year or so....

Monday, November 3, 2008

Our Little Pumpkin

Aloha,
I have posted some photos of Lydia on Halloween in her music class.... Dave's Parents have been here for the last three weeks and we have had a great time...In just the last two weeks, Lydia has started to play peek-a-boo with her blanket, patti cake, clap, stand on her own (sorta)and yes we have made the move to the crib (however the crib is in our room). I amazes me how fast she is growing. She can point to the baby in pictures and loves to yammer away. Dave's dad helped Dave get our landscaping in along with many other things and they rented a Bob cat for a few days, so we couldn't resist getting Lydia's picture in it!. Hope this finds you all well!

3 comments:

IdahoGirl said...

Okay - first - how did you add music to your site?

Secondly - she's so cute I could eat her up!!

Uncle Jimmy said you called last night?

Five Silly Switzer's said...

Love the pumpkin costume soooo cute. Why is she growing up so fast??? Wish I could come visit!!!
ps...My friend Jackie and her husband and 3 kids live in Maui??? I'm not for sure, but I can find out. Her and I grew up in New Mexico together. She is a fun and cool girl. How far is Maui from you?? She even has little girl about Lydia's age named Layla. I'll find out for you about where they live exactly.

The Jackman Ohana said...

Aloha~

I know we are on two different Islands but if you ever make it to Maui...I would love to meet you!

~Jackie

Our Tracks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones